Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stuck in the Snow

Now I get it! Finally, I can see why so many people head south in the middle of winter. Those "snowbirds" as we like to call them, just don't enjoy doing outdoor activities in cold weather. I'm ready to join them.  The temperatures have already sunk to a punishing 15 degrees here in Salt Lake City, and we haven't even hit Christmas yet. It's going to be another long winter. But I have two cruises and a trip to Arizona planned for 2011. We're heading to Phoenix in January, Florida in February (with a cruise to the Bahamas tacked on to a business trip), and an Alaska cruise in June.  Then we'll use the RV for summer weekends. I know I shouldn't be living in the future, but the present is TOO COLD.
Let's hear from you. Where will you be going in 2011? And what will you do when you get there?

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Northern Ireland where Titanic was built in 1912! It is freezing everywhere! About travel plans for 2011? Well, my priority at the moment is look for a job to finance my travels. I just finished my PhD program and still searching for a long term work engagement. Hopefully, Im still looking forward to be able to join the Semester at Sea Voyage... this is really an educational experience, studying on board!

    ReplyDelete